Pages

Wednesday, 30 July 2014

Bookish Habits - Reading In The Bath

So, as promised, here is my first ‘Bookish Habits’ Post! (Click here if you don’t know what I’m on about). Yay! I hear you cry out, well here goes nothing.

Today I want to talk to you about reading in the bath. A controversial topic to be sure, but one I will tackle nonetheless. Confession time! I read in the tub. Stop, before you hunt me down pitchforks and torches in hand, let me explain. I love a long bath, and laying there with a good book is one of the most wonderful and relaxing things in the world, there is literally nothing I would rather do when I come home from a long day at work.

Believe me, I am well aware of the risks, there is a glaringly obvious one, but to that I say, be careful. I am clumsiest person you are ever likely to meet and I have never once dropped a book in the bath, simply because I am extra cautious. In my experience because you’re holding the book with both hands, the risks are minimal.

What do you think? Do you read in the bath? Do you find it too dangerous? Are you more of a shower person? Let me know, comments are encouraged!

2 comments:

  1. I used to read in the bath all the time when I was younger but it haven't done it in years. So want to now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just the best thing ever! :-P

    ReplyDelete