Pages

Sunday, 29 June 2014

Intro time!

Greetings!

So after much deliberation and planning I have decided to start a book blog! I know there are a million other book blogs out there but I hope to make this blog as entertaining and thoughtful as I can. I hope to get some good discussions going with other people who love books as much as I do.


I am starting this blog because I love talking about books, and I read a lot, so I thought I would begin to document my thoughts and experiences with books, and see where it takes me. Last summer I graduated from university with a degree in English Literature and History, and the experience made me far more aware of literature and helped me gain a deeper understanding and appreciation of books and literature as a whole. It also got me thinking about books differently. I shall spare you the bore of my history with books and reading, (I’m saving that for a whole separate post, lucky you).


I am going to be honest with you, I have tried this a few times, but now I want to make reviewing books, and talking about books, my career so intend to get serious about this, if you will.


So please bear with me as I get into this, and I hope you enjoy whatever I put on here.

Happy reading!

4 comments:



  1. Our firm, Bostick Communications, distributes press releases via e-mail for our clients who are authors.  These releases make reviewers, such as yourself, aware of new books that are available for review.
     
    We would like to add you to that database to receive releases from our clients. 
     
    You will receive two press releases per week on the average. You have the opportunity to specify certain genres that you are interested in to reduce the number of releases you receive, if you wish.
     
    There is no obligation on your part and you may unsubscribe at any time.
     
    If interested please reply back to us and note the genres you review and the site(s) where you post your reviews.

    Thank you for your time to consider our service.
     
    Best,
    Ken Eason
    Bostick Communications
     
    www.bostickcommunications.com
     
    bostickops@gmail.com
     
     

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Trina , I know how hard it is to get back into to blogging i've only just got back into to writing mine after months of neglecting it , but i urge to persevere with it because , I know like me you, love and excel at writing and from being friends with you , I know just how passionate you are about books and literature . Look forward to reading your posts . Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Victoria :-D I am so excited to get back into this properly! Your support and encouragement is much appreciated! xxx

    ReplyDelete